Improves Air Quality
- Negative Ion Generator: Restores ion balance in any room.
- UV light: Kills bacteria and virus.
- HEPA filter: Dust, air particulate, pollen, smog, and dust mite excriment elimination. Also removes bacteria and viruses from the air. Also eliminates formaldehyde, benzene and other volitile organic chemicals.
- Ozone: Oxidizes and effectively removes odor, bacteria, mold, Reduces smog and other chemical pollutants. Ozone destroys harmful substances by breaking them down at a molecular level.
|Features||Negative ion + UV light + HEPA filter + 2pcs Ozone plates|
|Dimensions||8.2"L x 10.0"W x 12.0"H|
|Weight||16 lbs ( 7.5kg.)|
|Shipping Weight||18 lbs (8 kg)|
|Electrical||43 Watts - AC 110V|
|Ozone Coverage||200 - 3000 sq. ft|
|Applicable Areas||Households, bedroom, garage, bathroom, closet, car, hotel, hospital, restaurant, schools, and entertainment areas.|
Ozone: Ozone is formed naturally in the atmosphere, as a colorless gas having a very pungent odor. Ozone kills microbes up to 5,000 times faster than weaker oxidizers like chlorine. Unlike chlorine, ozone oxidation leaves no harmful or foul byproducts and residue only oxygen. Further, microorganisms can't build up a tolerance to ozone as they can to less reactive chemicals like chlorine. Ozone is a very powerful oxidant, with a redox potential of 2.07. When the extra oxygen atom splits off from the ozone molecule, two things happen: disinfection and oxidation. This happens as these atoms quickly destroy the bacteria, mold, mildew and odor as soon as they come into contact. The end result is clean breathable oxygen. Ozone destroys harmful fumes, chemical gases, odors, or any other scented air pollutants.
Negative Ions: A predominantly positive ion (cation) environment can be quite damaging to our health. A positive ion buildup frequently occurs in cold climates, especially in buildings with poor ventilation where pollutants can accumulate, which can lead to Sick Building Syndrome . In general, polluted environments are rich in positive ions. Positive ions are also produced by combustion, electronic equipment, synthetic materials such as clothing and plastics, and by the wind traveling over dry, barren land, as has been witnessed for thousands of years. While positive ions acidify the body, negative ions have the opposite effect of alkalizing it. Negative ions are typically found in high concentrations near waterfalls, in pine forests, after electrical storms and by the seashore where they are produced by waves crashing onto the shore. The average household shower produces a substantial amount of negative ions , which is one of the reasons why people often feel better after showering.
Negative ions (anion) have been called bio-energy because of the healthy environment they create for all living creatures. The human body functions more efficiently and is much healthier in a negative ion environment. Negative ions weigh much less than the positive ions that compose cooked foods, which is why cooked foods feel heavier in your stomach when you eat them. They are harder to digest because they lack the electrons that make food readily absorbable by the body. When we eat cooked foods, we are consuming hydrogen ions, which are positively charged and cause oxidation in the body, accelerated aging and disease of every kind.
Clear Mountain Air
Normal Land Air
Before a Storm
After a Storm
HEPA Filtration: (High Efficiency Particulate Air) HEPA filters can remove at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 micrometres (µm) in diameter. Particles of this size are the most difficult to filter and are thus considered the most penetrating particle size (MPPS). Particles that are larger or smaller are filtered with even higher efficiency. Our HEPA filters are composed of a mat of randomly arranged fibres. Key metrics affecting function are fibre density and diameter, and filter thickness. The air space between HEPA filter fibres is much greater than 0.3 µm.
- Reduce mold and fungus.
- Reduces dust & gases during construction and renovation.
- Transform ordinary hospital patient rooms into isolation rooms.
- Reduces welding and soldering smoke in industry.
- Reduces allergens, pet dander, pollen, mold spores, bacteria, dust, and odors at home.
- Reduces tobacco smoke in taverns, restaurants, bingo halls, game rooms, & break rooms.
- Reduces bacteria, mercury vapor, odors, and VOCs such as benzene found in many dental offices and medical facilities.
- Also reduces odors and dust in hair salons, nail salons, and dental offices & laboratories.
The HEPA filter should be replaced approximately every 6 - 9 months
Home Pure HEPA Filter Replacement - $40.00
Ultraviolet ( UV ) light: UV radiation is an effective viricide and bactericide. UV deactivates the DNA of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens and thus destroys their ability to multiply and cause disease. Specifically, UV-C light causes damage to the nucleic acid of microorganisms by forming covalent bonds between certain adjacent bases in the DNA. The formation of such bonds prevent the DNA from being unzipped for replication, and the organism is unable to reproduce. In fact, when the organism tries to replicate, it dies. Ultraviolet light is nature's way of controlling microorganisms. Outdoors, germs are naturally regulated by the ultraviolet light from the sun. The Ultraviolet light should be replaced every 2 years.
- Improves indoor air quality through disinfection
- Reduces disease causing airborne bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergy causing mold and mildew
- Works in conjunction with filters and other air improvement equipment