Needak Rebounder Soft
overviewThe Rebounder can strengthen the entire body from the inside out; increase circulation, improve digestion and elimination, melt away fat, strengthen the heart, improve cell efficiency, stimulate body functions such as thyroid, endocrine and adrenals,...
Rebounder by Needak for a Soft Bounce!
"Imagine one piece of exercise equipment that could strengthen all parts of your body in just 10 minutes each day
AND reverse aging!"
Imagine, a piece of exercise equipment that can strengthen the entire body from the inside out; increase circulation, improve digestion and elimination, melt away fat, strengthen the heart, improve cell efficiency, stimulate body functions such as thyroid, endocrine and adrenals, strengthen muscles and bones, release stress and help you live a longer more productive life! One piece of equipment for all age groups to improve the immune system, fight disease and reverse the effects of aging.
Whereas most exercise works by applying weight to specific muscles or groups of muscles, rebounding increases weight on every cell. Rebounding flexes ALL 75 TRILLION CELLS at the same time! A 10 minute a day program applies an increase of weight on every cell of your body nearly 100 times each minute - every muscle, bone, connective tissue, ligament, tendon, even the collagen and the skin. As a result the entire body starts to tone and firm up from the inside out.
Cells expand and contract through this up-and-down movement on the rebounder. This creates a cellular massage to increase circulation, break up blockages, open blood vessels, improve lymphatic drainage and strengthens the cell membrane. Strong cells are more resistant to viruses and bacteria. During rebounding, all 75 trillion cells flex nearly 100 times per minute, cell by cell.
"…for similar levels of heart rate and oxygen consumption, the magnitude of the biomechanical stimuli is greater with jumping on a rebounder trampoline than with running, a finding that might help to avert deconditioning in persons exposed to weightlessness." N.A.S.A., Journal of Applied Physiology 49(5): 881-887
Folding Soft-Bounce Needak Rebounder
Strengthen the entire body from the inside out; increase circulation, improve digestion and elimination, melt away fat, build the heart muscle, improve cell efficiency, stimulate body functions such as thyroid, endocrine and adrenals, strengthen muscles and bones, release stress and help you live a longer more productive life - all with a Needak Rebounder! One piece of equipment for all age groups to improve the immune system, fight disease and reverse the effects of aging. It's a full lymphatic flush!
REGULAR PRICE $369.00
- 40 inch diameter
- 10 inches high
- Rebounding surface is 28.5 inches in diameter
- High-quality materials and superior American workmanship combine to bring you the top quality, Needak® rebounder.
Rebounder Stabilizing Bar
The legs of the stabilizing bar slip onto the legs of the rebounder creating a hand hold for those who need that extra benefit during their workout. Adjustable to 29", 34", and 41" (jump surface to hand grip).
FOR ALL NEEDAK REBOUNDERS PRICE $75.00
PLUS Over $65 in FREE extras With Every Rebounder Ordered (see below)!
The Permatron® bounce surface is resistant to ultraviolet rays, doesn't break down as do other fabrics, and allows no moisture absorption. The mat is sewn together using 5760 stitches of high-grade nylon thread with two layers of strong polypropylene webbing stitched around the mat's edges.
Attached to a heavy-grade, all steel round frame is an oversize spring mechanism holding four-inch-long, custom-made jumbo springs which deliver a soft bounce. Thirty-six springs made of quality wire hold the mat to the frame. The springs are shielded by a protective cover and individual spring mounting pins prevent frame wear. Tapered coils help to give extended wear ability to the springs.
Hidden beneath the spring cover is the Needak® hinge - time tested and virtually indestructible. It is securely welded to the frame, providing the safest, most stable rebounding platform available.
The spring-loaded legs fold down for easy storage under a bed or behind a door.
What comes FREE with my Needak® Soft-Bounce™ Rebounder?
- OVER $65 IN EXTRAS:
- A FREE carrying bag: a $39.95 value (Folding Needak® Rebounder Only)
- A FREE book, "Rebounding To Better Health" by Linda Brooks, CR - a $5.95 value
- A FREE copy of the "Immune System" video by Albert Carter (a prolific rebounding promoter, Carter demonstrates the Needak rebounder and explains immune system functioning), a $19.95 value
- A FREE copy of Dr. Morton Walker's "Townsend Letter for Doctors" article, a $1.00 value
- American workmanship and quality materials make the superior Needak® rebounder.
- Hidden beneath the spring cover is the Needak® hinge - time tested and virtually indestructible. It is securely welded to the frame, providing the safest, most stable rebounding platform available.
- Needak offers 2 frame styles: Our Non-folding rebounder has a solid frame and legs that fold under the rebounder for ease of storage under a bed or behind a door. Our folding rebounder allows you to fold it in half. The folding rebounder is just as strong and stable as the Non-folding rebounder with the added versatility of true portability.
- The Needak® spring cover is made of a nylon oxford cloth that is oil, water, and sunlight resistant in addition to having a rip resistant component making this fabric practically indestructible. No inferior "leather-like" or vinyl covers for our customers.
- You can easily perform this exercise in your living room, your office, and your yard. The traveler may wish to carry a folding rebounder for use in a hotel room. It's the most convenient, metabolically effective form of exercise around.
- Rebounding is an exercise that can reduce your body fat; firms your legs, thighs, abdomen, arms, and hips; increases your agility; improves your sense of balance; strengthens your muscles over all; provides an aerobic effect for your heart; rejuvenates your body when it's tired, and generally puts you in a state of health and fitness. For best results, exercise several times a day!
Research has led some scientists to conclude that, "Rebound exercise is the most efficient and effective exercise yet devised by man."
The lymph system bathes every cell, carrying nutrients to the cell and waste products away. Yet the lymph is totally dependent on physical exercise to move. Without adequate movement, the cells are left stewing in their own waste products and starving for nutrients, a situation that contributes to arthritis, cancer and other degenerative diseases as well as aging. Vigorous exercise such as rebounding is reported to increase lymph flow by 15 to 30 times. Bones become stronger with exercise. Women who exercise regularly reduce their risk of breast cancer by 72%.
- New England Journal of Medicine, May 1, 1997.
The lymph fluid moves through channels called "vessels" that are filled with one way valves, so it always moves in the same direction. The main lymph vessels run up the legs, up the arms and up the torso. This is why the vertical up and down movement of rebounding is so effective to pump the lymph.
The rebounding motion stimulates all internal organs, moves the cerebral-spinal fluid, aqueous fluid within the eyes (many people claim improved eyesight), and does wonders for the intestines. Many immune cells such as T-lymphocytes and macrophages are self-propelled by amoebic action. These cells contain molecules identical to those in muscle tissue. All cells in the body become stronger in response to the increased G force during rebounding, and this cellular exercise results in the self-propelled immune cells being up to 5 times more active. The job description of these cells includes eating viruses, bacteria and even cancer cells, so it is good that they be active. This exercise directly strengthens the immune system.
"It has long been known that the degree of lymphocytic infiltration, the number of aggressive lymphocytes congregating in and around a tumor (as can readily be seen on a microscope slide), bears a close relation to the outlook." - Dr. Ewan Cameron and Dr. Linus Pauling
- Unlike jogging, walking, bicycling, weightlifting, Rebounding is Isotonic, Isometric, Calisthenics and aerobic all in one:
- Isotonic: Moving up and down on the Rebounder is a full-body weight bearing activity strengthening muscles, connective tissue, ligaments and bones.
- Isometric: Altering the angle of the body causes specific cells to resist "G-Forces." This tightens, lifts and tones internal organs, muscles and even skin cells.
- Calisthenics: Using different techniques will target every part of the body, including thighs, knees, hips, buttocks, waist, stomach, arms, chin, and intestines.
- Aerobic: In just 10 minutes a day you can challenge every cell in your cardiovascular pulmonary system.
The Needak Warranty
Needak is the only rebounder factory in the United States.
The Needak® warranty is the best rebounder manufacturer's warranty available today.
At Needak® Manufacturing’s factory in O’Neill, Nebraska, making the highest quality rebounders is all they do. Marketing companies who purport to be manufacturers actually contract with overseas jobbers to produce the cheaply built, look-alike rebounders they import by the container load. High standards of quality control are maintained over every component that goes into your Needak® rebounder. Your purchase of a Needak® rebounder helps American workers provide for their families and continues the noble tradition of high quality American workmanship.
Needak Manufacturing is the only company to offer a rebounder with over 12 years of continuous production of a TIME TESTED product with a proven warranty. In the event that you experience any problems, please consult the following warranty information for the details on servicing your rebounder.
Warranty for purchasers of the Needak® Rebounder:
Needak® Mfg guarantees the following items to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the periods indicated:
- Frame, frame hinges, platform pins, leg springs, and legs: LIFETIME
- Mat, mat cleats, and spring pins: FIVE (5) YEARS
- Mat springs, leg tips, and safety spring cover: TWO (2) YEARS
- Frame and frame hinges: FIVE (5) YEARS
- Mat: FIVE (5) YEARS
- All other parts: ONE (1) YEAR
It is normal for springs to need occasional replacement. However, if needed, we will provide replacement springs for your Needak® rebounder FREE for the stated period from the date of its purchase. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only. It is valid as long as the user’s weight is not in excess of 300 pounds. Any and all other guarantees or warranties, expressed, implied, written, or otherwise stated will not be recognized by Needak® Mfg.
While every attempt is made to embody the highest degree of protection in all equipment, we cannot, however, guarantee freedom from injury. The user assumes all risk of injury due to use. All merchandise is sold on this condition.