OUT OF STOCK
The Aquarius Rejuvenator Water Ionizer provides the highest pH and lowest negative ORP of the Rejuvenator Series. The pH level and the ORP level are displayed on the color LCD screen. All Rejuvenator Water Ionizers have the advantage of an Automatic Cleaning Alert (every 12 hours) to remove any mineral build-up on the electrodes. This alert ensures the cleaning process can be monitored. The ionizer enters a 30 second cleaning cycle the next time it is operated.
- Adjustable pH monitor with LCD readout on all models
- pH selection of 7 levels (with 36 additional levels)
- CE certification
- Automatic cleaning alert (every 12 hours the LED light blinks)
- 5 Platinum Titanium Electrodes
- Replaceable one micron sediment filter which removes chlorine, lead, trihalomethanes, benzene, particulates and other harmful elements from tap water
- Automatic Indicator Alert when filter requires replacement
- Ultra 0.01 micron filter available
- Easy installation of unit next to or over sink
- Wall-mount Bracket included
- Comes with everything to Install Unit to most faucets (some faucets require additional fittings)
- Fully automated system using IC board
- Constant ORP monitor and LCD readout for Oasis and Aquarius models
- Can be used with any water source with minerals
- One micron, silver-impregnated carbon fiber sediment filter which removes chlorine, lead, trihalomethanes, benzene, particulates and other harmful elements from tap water.
- Automatic Indicator Alert when Filter Requires Replacement with reset
- Easy installation of unit next to sink or mount to wall
- Voltage: AC 110V (AC 220V available)
- Electrodes: Titanium coated with Platinum
- Unit Size: 14" x 12" x 6"
- Electrode Size: 823 cm2
- Electrodes: 5 Electrodes
- Chlorine Removal: < 0.0001ppm
- pH Range: 11.0+ (adjustable)
- ORP Range: -100 to -400 Mv
- LCD Readout: pH and ORP with color
- Power: 120 Watts
- Hook Up: Comes with Diverter. Attaches to kitchen or bathroom faucet. Can be adapted to a goose-neck faucet
- Cleaning: Auto Cleaning Alert, Hot Water Shut-off Auto Sensor Shut-off
- Filter Duration: Approx. 2,650 gallons (10,000 liters) 9-12 months
- Filter Type: Silver Impregnated, Carbon Fiber 1.0 micron
More About the Rejuvenator Water Ionizers:
The Aquarius Rejuvenator Water Ionizer utilizes state of the art MICOM digital technology that allows complete versatility in preventing overheating, regulating precise constant outlet ORP, pH monitoring, self-cleaning and diagnostic mechanisms.
The Rejuvenator Series' electrode chamber is comprised of Platinum coated Titanium electrodes with a proprietary matting, which enhances ionization efficiency while providing extreme resistance to mineral deposits. This electrode chamber is specially designed to drain off all excess water in the electrolysis chamber between uses. Titanium is used because it is extremely hard. It is dipped in Platinum to coat it, not electroplated as some other ionizers being marketed. Platinum is used as it is an excellent conductor. Rejuvenator Water Ionizers have been designed with all of the best Ionizer features available on the market, at the best prices!
The Rejuvenator Water Ionizer’s Superb Filtration
Silver is impregnated into the carbon to ensure that bacteria does not grow. Activated Carbon Fiber is a highly porous material; therefore, it has an extremely high surface area for contaminant absorption. The equivalent surface area of one pound of Activated Carbon is approximately 150 acres (over 3 football fields)! Under a scanning electron microscope, the Activated Carbon looks like a porous bath sponge.
Activated Carbon Fiber is one of the best tools that can be used
to reduce risks to human health at reasonable cost.
A Note on the Rejuvenator water filter and fluoride:
The ionizer removes approximately 50% of the fluoride. Since fluoride is an acidic mineral carrying a positive charge, about half of it is removed from the alkaline side to the acidic side of the ionized water. This will reduce the amount of fluoride found in the alkaline water, which is the water we drink. Minerals are not removed from water through normal filtration. We offer special fluoride pre-filters (Alum based) to remove all of the fluoride that install either under the sink or on the counter-top.
Ionization Strength, ORP and pH level, vary according to water composition, TDS (Total amount of Dissolved Solids or minerals) and which minerals are in the water. Water chemistry is extremely complex and will have an effect on ionization levels when produced.
3 Year Warranty for any WaterWorks4U Water Ionizer must be bought at the same time the ionizer is purchased. 3 Year Warranty can be purchased here.