The IO SP350
Comes with a color pH meter and an ORP meter to measure the millivolt charge of alkaline or acid water, a calcium port for adding minerals and for maximum cleaning after years of usage, an automatic cleaning alert, hot water shut-off, and filter replacement indicator.
OUT OF STOCK
The IO SP350 has 3 large platinum-coated titanium electrodes. Comes with a color pH meter and an ORP meter to measure the millivolt charge of alkaline or acid water, a calcium port for adding minerals and for maximum cleaning after years of usage, an automatic cleaning alert, hot water shut-off and filter replacement indicator.
- Fully adjustable power to electrodes, 160 power settings
- Built-in mineral port to increase ionization strength or for maximum cleaning
- adjustable pH meter
- pH selection of 8 levels. From strong acidic water to strong alkaline water
- SMPS Power Supply, does not use transformer
- Can be used with tap water or any water source with minerals
- CE certification
- Automatic cleaning alert - every 12 hours the LED light blinks
- 3 Platinum Titanium Electrodes
- Built-in one micron activated carbon filter which removes chlorine, particulate and other harmful elements from tap water.
- Automatic indicator alert when filter requires replacement
- Easy installation of unit next to or over sink
- Wall mounted option
- Comes with everything to install unit
- Fully automated system using IC board
- 1 Year Warranty
- All domestic Water Ionizer purchases are 110 volt units. 220 volt units available upon request.
This filter provides 1 micron particulate filtration, carbon filtration and tourmaline which provides a
mild ionization to the water before it runs over the electrodes. Price: $139.99
Above are images of the IO making three different types of water. The first column shows the IO making high pH Alkaline water, the second column neutral water, and the third column, acid water. The IO readout shows the pH in the top images, and the ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) in the bottom images.