Out of stock
“Formally known as the AquaTonic 300*”
The AQUA pHRESH Water Ionizer Series is our most recent addition to our affordable line of Water Ionizers. The AQUA pHRESH Series of Alkaline Water Ionizers are a great choice for those trying to achieve a healthier lifestyle. The AQUA pHRESH and AQUA pHRESH Plus both use the most current technology with a contemporary, yet classic design. The AQUA pHRESH line is great for those beginning their alkaline journey at a budget price!
The AQUA pHRESH (Formally known as the AquaTonic 300) contains THREE large platinum coated titanium electrodes and offers 4 levels of pH selection to produce negatively charged pH ionized water (Alkaline Water). The Aqua pHresh is our most affordable water ionizer and offers a pH range up to 9.9.
- 1 Year Warranty
- 3 large platinum coated titanium electrodes (with 468 square centimeters surface area)
- Built-in calcium port to increase ionization strength
- Adjustable pH & ORP monitor
- Switched-mode Power Supply (SMPS) – smaller, lighter and more efficient than older transformers
- Can be used with any water source with minerals
- LCD Readout that display pH level and ORP
- Automatic cleaning alert – every 12 hours the LED light blinks
- Includes silver mineral enhanced filter which removes chlorine, particulate and other harmful elements from tap water. (View Filter Here)
- Automatic indicator alert when filter requires replacement (10,000 liters or 6-8 months)
- Easy installation of unit next to or over sink
- Counter or wall mount installation with full instructions
- Comes with everything to install unit
- Fully automated system using Integrated Circuit (IC) board
- Flow rate .5 gallon to 1 gallon per minute
- pH Range 5 – 9.9+
- ORP range of acid water +600 to +850 mV**
- ORP range of alkaline water -100 mV to -600 mV**
- 150 watts when operating, 2 watts in ready mode
- All Domestic Water Ionizer purchases are 110-volt units. 220-volt units available upon request
- CE certification
- Dimensions: 12.5″H x 10″W x 5.5″D
*Aqua pHresh machines are being rebranded from the AquaTonic machines. Please note: The machines, manuals, and box may be branded as Aqua pHresh or AquaTonic depending on date of sale. Both machines are cosmetically and internally identical and only differ in name.
**NOTE THIS PERTAINS TO ALL POTENTIAL IONIZER USAGE: If well water, distilled water, softened water or reverse osmosis water is being used, certain steps must be taken to successfully use a water ionizer. Well water may require a pre-filter system and may not produce expected pH or ORP, due to the mineral, pH and ORP levels in the source water, but this can be corrected. Distilled and/or reverse osmosis (RO) will need to be remineralized, and we do carry filters for this purpose, but the best and easiest thing to do is to discontinue use of these machines. Both distilled and RO are acidic waters and leach alkaline minerals from your body and bones.
In addition, reverse osmosis machines waste about 5 gallons of water for every 1 gallon produced! Soft water cannot be used through a water ionizer due to the high sodium content, which would cause the ionizer to overheat. This information is universal for ALL water ionizers on the market.
Additionally, pH and ORP results vary based on incoming source water and results are not guaranteed for this reason. Source water variables include pH, ORP, TDS, mineral content and temperature. These variables are applicable both to well water and municipal water sources.
You may also like…