IO SP350 (Filters Only)
Out of stock
The IO SP350
OUT OF STOCK
The IO SP350 has 3 large platinum-coated titanium electrodes. Comes with a color pH meter and an ORP meter to measure the millivolt charge of alkaline or acid water, a calcium port for adding minerals and for maximum cleaning after years of usage, an automatic cleaning alert, hot water shut-off and filter replacement indicator.
- Fully adjustable power to electrodes, 160 power settings
- Built-in mineral port to increase ionization strength or for maximum cleaning
- adjustable pH meter
- pH selection of 8 levels. From strong acidic water to strong alkaline water
- SMPS Power Supply, does not use transformer
- Can be used with tap water or any water source with minerals
- CE certification
- Automatic cleaning alert – every 12 hours the LED light blinks
- 3 Platinum Titanium Electrodes
- Built-in one micron activated carbon filter which removes chlorine, particulate and other harmful elements from tap water.
- Automatic indicator alert when filter requires replacement
- Easy installation of unit next to or over sink
- Wall mounted option
- Comes with everything to install unit
- Fully automated system using IC board
- 1 Year Warranty
- All domestic Water Ionizer purchases are 110 volt units. 220 volt units available upon request.
Need a PRE-FILTER? People also bought our pre-filters with their IO Series machines (as shown in the picture below).
This filter provides 1 micron particulate filtration, carbon filtration and tourmaline which provides negative ions and a mild ionization to the water before it runs over the electrodes. Price: $139.99
The aerator is the small housing at the tip of the faucet where the water comes out. Replace the aerator and screw on the faucet diverter in its place. The diverter contains a lever or push/pull button on one side and a hose attachment on the other. The lever allows you to choose between normal tap water and water from the ionizer
IMPORTANT! FOR COUNTER-TOP MODELS ONLY:
Please make sure your faucet is not a “pull out” spray style, as these usually don’t allow for adapters or attachments which are required to connect our counter-top filters. If you happen to have such a faucet type, then you may want to consider our Under-The-Counter model, which comes with it’s own dedicated faucet.
Average filter life span: 6-8 months